TERMS OF RETURNS - EXCHANGE
By supporting e-commerce, we make sure that the quality of our products is guaranteed and this starts from our cooperation with our suppliers.
Product returns due to delivery error
- In all cases in which other than those sold are delivered, by type or quantity, or lacks a quality that has previously been agreed in writing with the company, the customer returns the products to check and establish the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products to the company as well as the costs of re-promotion to the customer are borne by the company as long as the method of return proposed by the company is followed.
Right of withdrawal by the customer
1. Returns are made on products that are in excellent condition with the special markings (tags, instructions for use) and their original packaging. Products that have been assembled and have damage such as scratches are not accepted.
2. Returns are made within 14 days from the day the customer receives the order from the courier company.
3. The method and costs of transport to our company as well as the possible insurance of the products are the choice and responsibility of the customer
4. In the case of returning a product for exchange, the shipping costs for the new shipment are not offset against the cost of the original product if it is of lesser value.
5. In the case of ordering a mattress in specific dimensions, it cannot be returned/changed.
6. The return-exchange must be accompanied by a copy of the Retail Sales Receipt or the exchange card and after you have informed www.koudounistra.gr by phone or email.
7. The refund to the customer will be made in the case of debiting via credit card as follows: in the event that the price has been paid to the COMPANY by the Bank before the withdrawal and return of the item, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will carry out any act provided for on the basis of the contract it has drawn up with the customer. Koudounistra, after this information, does not bear any responsibility for the time and method of execution of the offsetting, which is regulated by the aforesaid contract.
Returns of defective products
- The return of the products, which are considered defective upon delivery, will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days from their delivery to the customer.
- The return of the product to be repaired or replaced should be done together with all the documents that accompanied the product (eg Retailer's Note, Purchase Order, etc.) and its complete packaging. If it is a defect found later after delivery and the packaging is not there, or also if the product packaging was received by the distributors when the item was delivered, product packaging is not required.
- After the return of the products, the defect reported by the customer is checked and then he is contacted to inform him about the results of the check.
- If the defect is found, the product is repaired or replaced. In the event that it is not possible to repair the product in a reasonable time and the company cannot find another product of equivalent or better characteristics or equivalent value for replacement, the transaction may be canceled and the refund of the initial purchase is made with the same manner in which the customer's initial payment to the company was made. For orders that have been paid cash on delivery, the refund of the payment is completed through a bank account.
- Product returns are made in the way we will indicate to the customer after communication. Otherwise, he assumes the cost of return. The costs of returning products that are under warranty are borne by the company*.
- In the event that the product is not covered by the warranty conditions of the importer - manufacturer - importer or the product does not present any problem according to its operating specifications, the total costs of transport both ways are borne by the customer. The customer is also responsible for any repair costs if this is possible.
- For products imported by an official distributor (such as Topcom, Motorola,.....) within warranty, the products are sent to the respective distributor - import after the customer has contacted the corresponding customer service department of the respective importer - distributor. Customers can contact us for the contact details of the respective agencies.
- The refund to the customer will be made in the case of debiting via credit card as follows: in the event that the price has been paid to the COMPANY by the Bank before the withdrawal and return of the item, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation transaction and the bank will carry out any act provided for on the basis of the contract it has drawn up with the customer. Koudounistra, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and method of execution of the offset, which is regulated by the aforesaid contract. In the case of cash payment, if the customer had chosen the "pick up from the store" option, it will be done by returning his money to him from the store.
* for orders sent to Greece.
Technical support charges
Product check out of warranty - Cost: €12.40
Product inspection within warranty without damage - Cost: €12.40
Your order can be canceled in the following cases:
If an online or telephone order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped, you can contact us through the e-mail form on the website firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 216823334 and we will take care of canceling your order.
After you have received the product, call us at 2106823334 or contact us via the e-mail form of the website email@example.com. We will be happy to serve you immediately and inform you of all your options.